Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Senin, 21 Juni 2010

Teardops on my violin .

These nowadays , I've got some probs about feeling . Yeah , what else? love things .
I can't even say any words more for now , on my leisure time , again , i'm just spending time with my violin . While that time , suddennly teardrops on my violin , then i realize He's the reason for the teardrops on my violin ...







I'm going freakin' out







Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my violin
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Taylor Swift - Teardops on my guitar

1 komentar: